Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photos of my two weeks in Otavalo

The kids at the youth house where I interned



Puppets that the kids made in one of the classes that I worked in


The good friend that I made, Maricruz!

The park where I loved to hang out 


My little brother in Otavalo! We really bonded. 


A famous cemetary that we visited on the border of Colombia 


My mom and brother and sister 


Visiting a lagun

Maricruz and I before going out clubbing 

In Colombia! I went for a day trip with my family to Colombia-

Eating lunch in Colombia


My handsom boyfriend when he came to visit me in Otavalo






A statue in Otavalo 

My beautiful Otavalo 

Some girls in the art class I helped in

A drawing one of the kids did

One of the art projects we worked on 

Gabrielito!


La Casa de la Juventud, which translates to Youth House. Where I did my internship!


Indigenous music class 


A mural of Otavalo 

Me and Apauki, one of the little boys that I really bonded with at the Youth House

No comments:

Post a Comment